Executive Assisant II
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
EXECTUIVE ASSISTANT (II)
Award-winning Production Company based in Santa Monica, CA immediately seeks an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Chief of Staff as second assistant to a high-profile Hollywood Executive.
This executive assistant (II) will perform all administrative & personal tasks which include rolling calls, travel arrangements, and project management.
• 2 - 5 years' experience supporting senior-level executives within the entertainment industry
• Prior experience in a production/media environment preferred
• Strong organizational and planning skils
• Excellent; effective communication skills, both written; verbal and interpersonal
• Highly organized and efficient; able to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
• Able to handle complex travel and logistical arrangements
• Strong computer skills including all Mac applications, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Pro-active and savvy problem solver - Anticipates issues before they occur and acts accordingly
• Shows Initiative - knows when/how to be assertive to get things done
• Quick to respond to requests and is completely dependable on follow-through
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
• Versatile professional with a high standard of integrity
• Able to maintain professionalism and composure in a fast-paced environment
• Able to juggle multiple projects/tasks at once while remaining poised, calm, and low key
• Understands time management
• Understands and intuitively anticipates needs and demands
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• To operate with the mindset that ''there is no task too big or too small''.
• Flexible; able to provide 24/7 availability, including evenings, weekends and holidays as required
• Provide administrative and office support such as answering incoming phone calls, detailing messages, taking phone notes, distributing mail, filing, photocopying, scanning and tracking documents.
• Monitor; promptly respond to and distribute incoming communications
• Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
• Dealing with all Charity Donations and requests
• Tracking Birthday and Holidays gifts
• Heavy travel including domestic and international travel with private and commercial airlines.
• Provide schedule every morning of all meetings giving all correspondence required
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Being a support to Chief of staff and acting as 1st assistant to Hollywood Executive at times.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage and 401(k).
Please e-mail resume and cover letter explaining what makes you the right candidate for this role. Please ensure to give current salary range and requirements. Please apply only if your experience matches all requirements.
Please apply only if your experience matches all requirements. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online