Ent. Law Firm Receptionist
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Seeking receptionist to run front desk at busy NYC entertainment law firm serving clients in film, television, music and new media.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Answering and directing phone calls; taking accurate messages
- Assisting attorneys with client matters
- Receiving and arranging messenger, Fedex and UPS deliveries
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Tracking and logging office expenses
- Maintaining shared kitchens and coffee stations
- Legal time tracking and client billing
- Preparing corporate formation documentation and US Copyright Office filings for submission
- Tracking document flow and project status for multiple projects
- College graduate with bachelor's degree
- Previous reception and/or assistant experience in entertainment industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Proficiency with Internet Calendars & Applications (i.e., Google Calendar, Google Drive)
- Ability to juggle and prioritize tasks
- Highly attentive to detail
- Able to work independently
- Interested in the entertainment industry, specifically independent film!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online