EPK Film Producer
ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Boutique feature film and TV marketing production company seeking an experienced EPK Producer. Only looking for individuals with EPK experience, both on set and project management through Post. Looking for someone who can balance project management, both the creative process and team management. 3+ years of production/agency experience preferred. Not an entry level position. College degree preferred. ONLY ACCEPTING CANDIDATES WITH FILM EPK EXPERIENCE.
- Production Supervisor
- Manage (1) of multiple in-house production teams
- Craft Proposals
- Outreach to prospective clients
- Copy writing, including segment concepts and Interview questions
- Constant Client communication & management
- Project Financial Management
- Act as On-Set Producer/Director/Interviewer (Pending Project needs)
- Available for travel
- Comfortable working with remote Freelancers when not on-set
- Work with Post Department on editorial through delivery
- Review/approve edits
- Available for client meetings (Lunch/Dinner/Drinks)
- EPK Film experience
- 3+ years Production experience
- Extreme comfort with Phone and In-Person communication.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Responsible for maintaining the company's expectations on Client Experience
- Team Oriented.
- Communicate deadlines affectively and ensure deadlines are being met
- Innovative and creative, with a focus on the executable
- Working car with insurance
- Cell phone
- Mac savvy including knowledge of Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Post savvy a plus.
Full time staff position, competitive rate with benefits and PTO accrual following 90 days of employment.
Will only accept submissions with Resume attached. Highly recommend any links or reels to work, please include. Specify what you specifically did on any samples.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online