Digital Project Coordinator
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
I'm looking for an energetic and driven Digital Project Coordinator to join our agency team. This person will be responsible for coordinating numerous digital projects (web pages, digital banners, OLVs, social posts, etc.) across all our platforms. Candidates should also have a strong command of marketing strategies to increase consumer engagement, buzz and other success metric at key consumer touch points.
Our agency has moved to a client and consumer centric model, evolving from our traditional department/functional structure to a client team structure. This means a select team comprised of multi-skilled experts (strategy, media, PR, events, creative, design and digital) have come together to form a group unit dedicated to support a specific client/group of client accounts. The objective is to deliver fresh, innovative marketing solutions, integrated ideas that live seamlessly across multi platforms, demonstrate speed and efficiency in delivery and ability to react and adjust as needed. This position will be part of such an enterprise team and will serve as a digital production expert on that team.
Specifically, this role will:
· Execute all web/digital production requests and/or hire digital production vendors when the need arises.
· Coordinate translations of our digital assets with our Mandarin, Korean, Taglish and Vietnamese producers.
· Develop content strategy, manage and execute content workflow.
· Contribute exciting creative ideas and solutions for a wide spectrum of digital channels/platforms.
· Drive digital solutions that will integrate across paid, owned and earned media.
· Bring continuous knowledge and expertise to expand the team's appreciation and understanding of digital solutions in a holistic, integrated marketing effort.
Desired experience: -
The ideal candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic and hands-on producer, with the ability to concept, sell and articulate a great idea. They will collaborate with other experts on the team, to solidify and strengthen ideas. They will be resourceful, creative and efficient in getting the work accomplished and have the experience and skills to ensure successful delivery, and execution. -
No applications will be accepted without a cover letter that matches a candidate's experience with the job description. In other words, no generic cover letters!
Note again. Your resume, portfolio and a cover letter are REQUIRED for you to be considered for this position,. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online