Digital Investment Team Assistant
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Prominent talent agency is seeking a Digital Investment Team Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative and executive-level support. They will be an integral member of a small team that evaluates potential investment opportunities and support our current portfolio.
The successful candidate will rise above traditional assistant duties by taking the initiative to coordinate projects and look for opportunities to make the Managing Partner and entire team more efficient. They will become the Managing Partner's right-hand person, and in doing so learn the inner-workings of building and evaluating emerging consumer internet and media businesses (E-Commerce, Virtual Reality, Apps, eSports…)
The Investment Team Assistant will be able to function well both independently and in a team environment, will be highly organized and detail-oriented, and will have the ability to facilitate management of the team and special projects. This position will require frequent coordination between the Managing Partner and the entire team to accomplish tasks and requires strong communication skills to ensure completion of tasks.
• Manages and sets up tracking of outstanding tasks and deadlines, and ensures completion.
• Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings.
• Collaboration with all departments internally.
• Takes notes during executive's meetings and phone calls and takes initiative for key follow-up items.
• Makes business travel arrangements.
• Help to plan and execute events.
• Organizes receipts, scans and processes monthly expense reports.
• Track, organize and respond to entrepreneurs' business plans.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• General interest and experience in consumer internet and digital media.
• Entrepreneurial instincts and hands-on attitude. Eye for the big picture, but also an enjoyment of hands-on, day-to-day operations.
• Self-starter, self-motivated and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks.
• Creative approach to problem-solving. Thinks proactively, strategically and analytically.
• Strong communication skills. Ability to reach, engage and communicate manager's decisions and facilitate completion.
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively juggle competing priorities.
• Prefers a fast-paced, ever-changing role with lots of opportunity to learn.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online