ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Search for Digital Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
A leading digital distribution and aggregation company is looking for a full-time ROCKSTAR to join our growing team! We strive on being the best in the industry and currently looking for someone to help our company grow and remain the best. We currently handle over 70+ films a month.
We are currently looking for a Account Coordinator to help facilitate all communication and deliveries between film producers and our Digital Platforms such as Netflix. The candidate must have excellent customer service and communication skills and have the experience to handle multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge of Netflix delivery specifications. This is a must!
- Must be able to handle and organize the hundreds of emails that come in from clients.
- Able to look at deadlines and create a schedule based on priority. Keep schedule on track.
- Great phone and email customer service. Needs to always be ahead of the issue.
- Fast response times to emails.
- Able to multi-task. Must be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Must be motivated and driven.
- Ready to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with video formats (ProRes 422HQ, MPEG, etc)
- Stays calm under pressure
- Able to troubleshoot when problems arise.
- Knowledge of Netflix delivery specifications.
- Subtitle and Closed captions.
- Familiar with licensing film agreements and contracts.
- TVOD and SVOD platforms.
- Familiar with SVOD pitching
- Google Docs