ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A leading digital distribution and aggregation company is looking for a full-time ROCKSTAR to join our growing team! We strive on being the best in the industry and currently looking for someone to help our company grow and remain the best. We currently handle over 70+ films a month.
We are currently looking for a Account Coordinator to help facilitate all communication and deliveries between film producers and our Digital Platforms such as Netflix. The candidate must have excellent customer service and communication skills and have the experience to handle multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge of Netflix delivery specifications. This is a must!
- Must be able to handle and organize the hundreds of emails that come in from clients.
- Able to look at deadlines and create a schedule based on priority. Keep schedule on track.
- Great phone and email customer service. Needs to always be ahead of the issue.
- Fast response times to emails.
- Able to multi-task. Must be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Must be motivated and driven.
- Ready to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with video formats (ProRes 422HQ, MPEG, etc)
- Stays calm under pressure
- Able to troubleshoot when problems arise.
- Knowledge of Netflix delivery specifications.
- Subtitle and Closed captions.
- Familiar with licensing film agreements and contracts.
- TVOD and SVOD platforms.
- Familiar with SVOD pitching
- Google Docs
We offer competitive salary and a full benefits package.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online