ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for Development Associate jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Development Associate postings
Full Time Job
This position serves to support the Development Department. The Development Associate is responsible for research and support to the Development Executives on their various projects. The Development Associates are also expected to maintain their own ongoing slate of potential series.
• Position provides internal support to Development Department primarily focusing on research and casting.
• Searches for undiscovered talent for potential projects
• Will perform phone and Skype casting
• Research and Support
• Researches for new ideas based on Development Department supervisory direction.
• Assists Development Executives with their ongoing projects
• May be asked to help in the planning of field production
• Basic camera work for casting
• Basic post-production editing
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• The position requires an individual comfortable with working independently and in a team environment
• This position requires the highest level of confidentiality to be maintained at all times
• Thick skin and ability to cold-call
• Must be excellent and internet research and be able to go beyond a basic google search
• Heavy email and phone correspondence
• Position hours are from 10AM to 7PM
• Strong organizational skills
• Communication skills: including cold casting and impromptu interviews, writing, and email
• Ability to perform unique and innovative research methods
• Basic camera operation experience
• Basic post editing skills
• Knowledge of FCP, Avid and Skype
• Atop current trends pertaining to television and pop culture
• Innate sense of storytelling
• Valid Driver License and excellent driving record
• This position requires heavy computer use so the candidate must be able to sit for the duration of their shift.
• This position may require some fieldwork so transporting film equipment on occasion.
• This position works in a very busy environment.
• This position will not require occasional local and out of state travel.
• This position may require the use of a company or personal vehicle for work-related tasks.