ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Commercial Production Company is looking for a detailed and results-driven Cost Accountant to assist in the daily accounting functions of a fast paced company. Candidate needs to be organized, detail oriented, and a self starter who can multitask.
• Credit card reconciliations
• Audit job cost reports and provide variance analysis
• Journal entries
• Assist with AR & AP when needed
• Review Petty Cash, in accordance with company policy
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
• All other tasks and duties as assigned to support the team and department
• Minimum 3-4 years commercial or TV production experience
• Auditing skills, preferred
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve
• Proficient in Excel
• Ability to adapt to new software quickly
• Must possess strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Self starter
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online