Coordinator, Integrated Marketing
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
The Freelance Coordinator will act as an ambassador of the Integrated Marketing department. This individual will perform a broad range of administrative, coordinator and support activities for the team with a focus on creating opportunities for brand sponsorship within network shows. Successful candidates will be proficient in helping the team and have the ability to creatively pivot from one idea to the next.
• Serve as department administrative support to insure all administrative needs and workflow remain organized and on schedule.
• Assist VP & Senior Director of Integrated Marketing with general office support. Including but not limited to: phone coverage, managing calendars, expenses and travel.
• Help with the creation of presentations and decks when necessary.
• Work closely with the New York Integrated Marketing teams to maintain appropriate workflow and understand the key Sales/Integrated Marketing contacts for each account.
• Establish relationships with key production and development support staff to insure our information is consistently timely and accurate.
• Collaborate with the VP and Senior Director of Integrated Marketing to determine on-air product integration opportunities in shows (reality and scripted) on networks within the Entertainment Group
• Maintain and distribute production related charts and information sources that include production schedules, air schedules and integration opportunity timelines.
• Establish and maintain a workflow process with Sales should a creative element need to be vetted while reviewing scripts and cuts of shows to avoid any advertiser conflicts between Production and Sales.
• Communicate with all levels of management
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online