Coordinator- Digital Delivery and Encoding
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
- Bachelor's degree in corresponding area of study (preferred backgrounds include technical and computer sciences, video editing, video production, film and media)
- Strong working knowledge of Final Cut Pro (7 and X)
- Working knowledge of Apple Compressor/Telestream Episode/FFmpeg a plus
- Knowledge of digital video formats/encoders a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Encoding and transcoding films for various digital platforms
- Delivering digital files (Knowledge of Aspera and FTP clients a plus)
- Assist in ongoing projects as needed
This is an entry level position with corresponding starting salary. All applicants should be available for immediate interview and immediate hire.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online