ConfidentialSan Francisco, CA
Opportunity for Client Services Professional in our fast-paced, growing company
Our Client Service staff is recognized as the face of the organization. The qualified individual will exemplify professionalism, possess excellent problem-solving skills, and demonstrate the ability to build strong internal and external relationships, all the while gaining a strong understanding of our services. The primary objective is to deliver excellent service to our clients by being the client's advocate and a partner on a daily basis within the company.
What does that mean? I need a secretary, chef, barista, bartender, dog sitter, best friend, superhero, and badass head of house. Our Client Service team is known to be the best in the industry, and we are only looking to hire the best of the best, and those who can help us raise the bar.
This position will maintain regular contact with clients through on-site visits, phone calls and emails.
What does that mean? I need someone who can take this position and see it as being the host of a never ending (professional) party. Every person that walks through our doors is family and mist be treated as such.
Essential Functions Include:
1. Maintains relationships with current clients and provides the highest level of customer service to retain current business. (Make it a great day for everyone, every day)
2. Ensures day-to-day client needs and concerns are being addressed and responded to ASAP. (Get it done no matter what, with style and a smile)
3. Same day response to client questions, concerns, and requests. (See above!)
4. Identifies patterns and trends noted in clients' requests in an effort to proactively address opportunities to improve. (Or better yet, anticipate their wants and needs before they can even address them!)
5. Collaborates regularly with co-workers and colleagues to facilitate client's perception of a seamless organization. (Be organized, work together, we are all important in here!)
6. Participates on the client implementation team by completing assigned tasks; builds relationships with key client contacts and internal customers.
11. Able to maintain multiple projects and follow through to completion. (Can you juggle? We've got a lot to do!)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online