Chief Financial Officer
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Chief Financial Officer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Chief Financial Officer postings
Full Time Job
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER - FIRST CLASS REALITY TV PRODUCTION COMPANY
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Maintain an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Ensure timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Enforce accounting policies, procedures for compliance with GAAP
• Review production cost reports and estimates to complete for applicability.
• Provide support in the areas programming strategy and operations.
• Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine and complex accounting transactions.
• Monitor and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Maintenance of general ledger, annual audits of financial records and preparation of periodic financial reports.
• Collaborate with other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Respond to inquiries from management regarding financial results and special reporting requests.
• Support management team with ad hoc and special projects.
• Management of staff including training, professional development and performance reviews.
BA/BS in Finance with an emphasis in Accounting, CPA or MBA preferred
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND PRIOR EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 7 years prior management experience in FP&A, Accounting or Finance within Feature Film or Television Production industry.
• In depth understanding of motion picture industry accounting and financial practice.
• Ability to thrive in a fast -pace setting environment. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership service skills required.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.