Bilingual Project Planner
ConfidentialSherman Oaks, CA
Part Time Job
Brief Company Profile:
A film production company that specializes in US-China co-productions, with several feature film and television show projects in development with major US-based studios. You will join a diverse team of multicultural fresh minds striving to create unique content for US and China film markets.
Summary of Position:
Seeking a project planner to manage and plan a Chinese language-based television program currently under development. Program will interview Hollywood producers, directors etc, and discuss current industry buzz.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Brainstorm topics for each episode and draft proposals accordingly
2. Acquire in-depth knowledge of the guests to be interviewed, draft interview questions
3. Conduct research and accumulate research materials necessary for each episode
4. Actively update and communicate with the project team, and revise the proposals based on feedback
1. Bachelor's Degree and above, preferred major: Film/TV, Communications, Media Studies
2. Bilingual in Chinese and English (Fluency in both languages REQUIRED.)
3. Creative and able to work in a fast-paced environment and constantly shifting priorities, with excellent writing and communication skills
4. Strong project planning skills; experience in TV production planning or familiar with the process of producing talk shows a plus
5. Passionate about the Hollywood culture, constantly keeping abuzz with the latest hot topics in the entertainment industry
6. Possesses strong aesthetic judgment and taste in artistic content
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online