Bilingual Business Executive Assistant
ConfidentialSherman Oaks, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/28/2016 5:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Bilingual Business Executive Assistant jobs in Sherman Oaks-CA
Search all Bilingual Business Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Brief Company Profile:
We are a film production company that specializes in US-China co-productions, with several feature film and television show projects in development with major US-based studios. You will join a diverse team of multicultural fresh minds striving to create unique content for US and China film markets.
Summary of Position:
Executive Assistant's responsibilities include providing managerial and administrative support in Business, HR, Finance and Legal affairs of a film production company. You will support extremely busy executives in a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. This position requires flexible work hours and keen attention to detail.
• Provide overall administrative support for the executives, manage and confirm all calendar matters, including internal and external meetings, establishing conference calls and coordinate meetings over multiple time zones.
• Compose and prepares confidential memos, correspondences, business updates, meeting notes, PowerPoint presentation, and other complex reports as requested.
• Create and maintain status reports for all projects.
• Prepare and review expense reports.
• Maintain accurate employee records and personnel files.
• Coordinate hiring and termination of employees.
• Arrange travel and itineraries, and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
• Engage in other duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
• Bilingual, proficiency in English and Mandarin (verbal and written) is REQUIRED! (**Please DO NOT apply if you do not fulfill this requirement of being bilingual!)
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in: Business, Management, Finance or Communications
• A minimum of 4-5 years' experience in a similar position strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Willingness to work non-standard, flexible work hours and overtime as needed, ability to serve in an ''on-call'' capacity, ability to accommodate time differences with China.
• Organized and detail oriented with the abilities to function in a demanding environment with competing and changing priorities.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills with the abilities to interface with staffs, other administrators, internal and external customers, and senior management.
• Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures.