Bilingual Business Executive Assistant
ConfidentialSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
Brief Company Profile:
We are a film production company that specializes in US-China co-productions, with several feature film and television show projects in development with major US-based studios. You will join a diverse team of multicultural fresh minds striving to create unique content for US and China film markets.
Summary of Position:
Executive Assistant's responsibilities include providing managerial and administrative support in Business, HR, Finance and Legal affairs of a film production company. You will support extremely busy executives in a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. This position requires flexible work hours and keen attention to detail.
• Provide overall administrative support for the executives, manage and confirm all calendar matters, including internal and external meetings, establishing conference calls and coordinate meetings over multiple time zones.
• Compose and prepares confidential memos, correspondences, business updates, meeting notes, PowerPoint presentation, and other complex reports as requested.
• Create and maintain status reports for all projects.
• Prepare and review expense reports.
• Maintain accurate employee records and personnel files.
• Coordinate hiring and termination of employees.
• Arrange travel and itineraries, and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
• Engage in other duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
• Bilingual, proficiency in English and Mandarin (verbal and written) is REQUIRED! (**Please DO NOT apply if you do not fulfill this requirement of being bilingual!)
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in: Business, Management, Finance or Communications
• A minimum of 4-5 years' experience in a similar position strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Willingness to work non-standard, flexible work hours and overtime as needed, ability to serve in an ''on-call'' capacity, ability to accommodate time differences with China.
• Organized and detail oriented with the abilities to function in a demanding environment with competing and changing priorities.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills with the abilities to interface with staffs, other administrators, internal and external customers, and senior management.
• Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online