Full Time Job
Boutique Talent Manager with successful business looking for a full-time assistant to owner.
Candidate must be sharp, ambitious and possess a desire to work and represent talent. Ideal candidate should possess superior organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, resourceful, have the ability to multi-task and shift priorities in response to varying demands. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated to pursue a career in the entertainment industry as a Manager.
• Assist Manager in all aspects of running their office
• Answer phones and roll calls
• Manage calendar and schedule meetings
• Submission of Talent to Casting for multiple roles
• Scheduling auditions, callbacks, bookings, and appointments
• Correspond with casting directors & agents
• Impeccable phone etiquette
• Superior work
• Reliable, responsible, diligent, and punctual
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized; takes pride in work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous experience in casting, talent agency, or talent management REQUIRED
• Tech-savvy; Proficient computer
• Knowledge of Breakdowns
• Bachelor's degree required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online