ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Entertainment Law Firm focusing in motion picture development, finance, production, and distribution seeks Assistant. This position provides administrative support for the firm's attorneys. Successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently and perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively under substantial time pressure.
General duties include:
• Heavy phones, maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings, entering time into billing software, scanning and filing documents.
• Maintaining office supplies and orders with the supervision of office manager.
• Working with firm's partners and associate attorneys in tracking the status of agreements being negotiated, following-up on agreements with opposing counsel, maintaining status grids.
• Project specific tasks to support daily production needs which may include assistance in the formation of corporate entities, and supporting attorneys with entertainment guild paperwork and filings.
• Position open for an immediate start.
• Salary dependent upon experience.
• Health Insurance eligibility after one month of employment.
• Located adjacent to Century City.
• Office hours 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM.
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
• One to two years of experience working in an administrative position.
• Ability to excel in a demanding, fast-paced environment, and detail-oriented personality a must.
• Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Excel and ability to troubleshoot issues.
• Special consideration given to candidates with proficiency in Sage Timeslips. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online