ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2016 10:39:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Entertainment Law Firm focusing in motion picture development, finance, production, and distribution seeks Assistant. This position provides administrative support for the firm's attorneys. Successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently and perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively under substantial time pressure.
General duties include:
• Heavy phones, maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings, entering time into billing software, scanning and filing documents.
• Maintaining office supplies and orders with the supervision of office manager.
• Working with firm's partners and associate attorneys in tracking the status of agreements being negotiated, following-up on agreements with opposing counsel, maintaining status grids.
• Project specific tasks to support daily production needs which may include assistance in the formation of corporate entities, and supporting attorneys with entertainment guild paperwork and filings.
• Position open for an immediate start.
• Salary dependent upon experience.
• Health Insurance eligibility after one month of employment.
• Located adjacent to Century City.
• Office hours 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM.