Assistant to Partner and Head of Talent and Events
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Do you thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment where no stone goes unturned and details excite you? If so this position is for you. Top boutique PR firm specializing in talent activations with large entertainment corporations and Personal Publicity for A list talent is looking for an experienced assistant on the fast track to promotion to work for two experienced PR pros.
This person is the glue that holds the group together scheduling meetings, photo shoots and interviews. You are managing our interns, you are coordinating new business meetings, making EPK's and Cision Lists and working closely with us to plan and execute events, procure talent, handle complicated junket itineraries and travel for clients and publicists. You enjoy creativity, managing pressure with an even temper and have a fire for success in Publicity.
Our ideal candidate needs minimal training:
- 1 year (at least) working at a multi faceted agency ideally in either personal publicity, events or both
- Can make press kits and mock up daily press clippings using Photoshop, Word and Powepoint
- Experienced with Cision
- A poised and cultured demeanor with phones, email and all written and verbal correspondence
- Experience rolling calls, sitting in on conference calls and taking notes
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Microsoft Office PC, Dropbox, Mail Merges, Calendar Management in Office
- Strong writer to write Press Releases, Media Alerts, Pitch Letters and assist with Proposals
- Ability to review Google Alerts, track Press Clips, Monitor Media and Manage Client Reviews, Mentions and Features
- Stand in for Publicists at red-carpet events and interviews to provide additional support
You want to work hard but have fun and be appreciated and valued. You do not want to wait five years before you truly get promoted and are making commissions working on your own clients. As our protege you will get to use your experience on a talent or events desk towards our clients and shared clients as you take the fast track to success. If you are hired you are first in line to be promoted. We are rapidly expanding and want the best, most dedicated who appreciate a work life balance and know that you can still be nice to 'kill it' in this business.
EOE 40k plus, business cards, expense account, travel, health, full benefits, signing bonuses on new clients, lots of client interaction and more.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online