Assistant to GM/CFO/Producer
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Top international film/music video/commercial production company seeks a polished, skilled and energetic assistant to its busy General Manager/CFO/Producer. Excellent phone and computer skills are a must. Our ideal candidate is extremely bright, driven, and resilient with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Previous assistant, production or office managing experience preferred but not required. Knowledge of Apple products and MS Office a must. Photoshop and EP budgeting knowledge preferred but not required. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the ins and outs of feature film, commercial, and music video production. Aspiring producers or individuals who dream of running a production company one day should not miss out. Salary starts at 26k, depending on experience.
- Must be proactive and responsive to needs of executive
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime
- Exceptional problem solving skills, no job to small attitude, and always seeking opportunities to exceed expectations
- Previous administrative experience preferred, but not required
- Must be okay with occasional personal tasks
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online