Assistant to Digital Content Creator
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Digital content creator looking for a reliable, responsible, creative, and detail oriented full time assistant. Will be working out of a home office based in the Los Feliz/Silverlake area Monday-Friday and will include some weekends.
• Have an impeccable understanding of social media and the digital space
• Proficient in WordPress
• Must be able to understand analytical data on Twitter, facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat
• Must have excellent communications skills
• Must be able to communicate with multiple members on the professional team in a timely manner
• Ability to multi-task/ be resourceful/ think on your own
• Extremely punctual, urge on the side of being early
• Maintain high confidentiality
• Must have a positive attitude
• Live in the LA Area
• Vehicle + valid drivers license
• Willing to travel overnight - must have valid passport
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Attending shoots and aiding with production - must have basic knowledge of production
• Capturing BTS footage/pictures at events - must have basic knowledge of point and shoot cameras and DSLRs
• Updating Blog Posts on fashion website
• Coordinating travel arrangements (flights, hotel, ground transportation etc.)
• Maintaining calendar and schedule
• High volume of emails
• Completing personal tasks as needed (running errands, helping with house needs)
Please submit your resume & cover letter including your top 3 comedians, YouTube personalities, and comedy movies.
Please Provide Salary requirements.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online