Assistant to CEO, Talent Manager
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
New York based Talent Management Company seeks Assistant to the CEO. Assistant must have industry experience and previous experience at an agency or management firm is a plus. We are looking for a reliable, organized, self-motivated and dedicated individual who has an interest in ultimately developing within this field. Position opens as soon as possible.
• Must have previous experience in the entertainment industry
• Highly motivated for a long term commitment in management and/or production
• Highly organized, detail oriented, personable and pro-active and can self-initiate to solve problems
• Strong prioritization skills, reliable, patient, self-assured and excellent at multi-tasking
• Screening phones, rolling calls, maintaining call sheet
• Coordinating company meetings, agenda and weekly updates
• Scheduling meetings, managing and prioritizing company and CEO calendar
• Preparation and submission of expense reports
• Professional interaction with managers, agents, talent
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online