Assistant to CEO/Creative Dir.
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
New Startup Music/Media company seeks assistant to support the CEO in initial stages of development.
General Character Traits:
•A lover of music who is excited to work in the music/media business
• Self-starter who is able to initiate projects and gather information.
•Ability to work without a lot of direction/supervision and work on several projects simultaneously
•Must be able to work with artistic/creative personalities
• Excellent writing, presentation, communication and organizational skills
•Ability to prioritize effectively
• Knowledgeable and passionate for social media
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
•Assist the Creative Director in a variety of roles including music publishing, brand building, and day to day scheduling
• Strategize and create all Social Media
•Manage our website(s)
• Monitor existing and emerging competing sites to make sure we are meeting our goals and staying on target
• Track channel growth of our social media pages and competing pages
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Discover opportunities to expand core business
• Bachelor's degree is essential. A degree in Business, Communication, Media or related field is preferred
• Minimum of 1 years' experience within social media/marketing
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
•Proficient on Mac computers and Apple in general
• Mastery of Social Media Tools: Must have extensive experience with all social channels and experience with a range of social media tools
• Should be familiar with basic photo/video editing. Music editing, and/or proficiency on Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
•Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online