Assistant to Actress / Host
ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
Part Time Job
• Have an impeccable understanding of social media and the digital space
• Must be able to understand analytical data on Twitter, facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat
• Well versed in Photoshop: Must have graphic design and composition skills along with a good eye
• Polished editor using Premiere
• Proficient in WordPress
• Live in the LA Area (preferably The Valley)
• Vehicle + valid drivers license
• Willing to travel overnight - must have valid passport
• Ability to be pro-active and forward thinking
• Must have excellent communications skills
• Must be able to communicate with multiple members on the professional team
• Ability to multi-task/ be resourceful
• Extremely punctual, urge on the side of being early
• Maintain high confidentiality
• Must have a positive attitude
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Attending shoots and aiding with production
• Capturing footage/pictures at events
• Editing videos
• Design work
• Coordinating travel arrangements/ maintaining calendar and schedule
• Overnight travel for events
• Completing personal tasks as needed (running errands, helping with house needs)
Part time: 20-25 hrs a week with an opportunity to grow.
Please submit your resume & cover letter including your top 3 comedians, YouTube personalities, and comedy movies.
Please note that you will be asked to demonstrate Photoshop/Premiere knowledge during the interview.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online