Assistant Video Editor
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Who we are: an interactive video platform that is developing a new method of creating mobile video content. Our app pairs guided capture with automatic editing to help users quickly and easily create professional-quality videos. To make a long story short, we're a tech startup in Santa Monica and we work in a typical start-up environment - casual but fast-paced and high-yield. We're looking for innovative, creative individuals to join our production team.
A creative video editor and shooter with the ability to produce high-quality content efficiently. You are skilled at mobile content creation. You are aware of current video, Internet and social media trends. You have experience working in production flow and are easily adaptable to changes in priority.
You have extensive experience shooting and editing video. You have a strong interest in digital content trends. You are highly creative and channel that into new and unique content. You are skilled at creating mobile content and aren't afraid of learning new software.
• Assist with brainstorming new ideas for what's possible with mobile video
• Edit and deliver high-quality digital content
• Create a high volume of mobile content
• Video reel
• Brief description of ''why you.''
• Expertise in Adobe Suite (Premiere is a must, After Effects, Photoshop and/or Illustrator are a plus)
• An avid consumer of digital content with a demonstrable working knowledge of trends across film, social media platforms, digital content creators, etc.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online