Assistant, Talent Relations Division
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Assistant, Talent Relations Division jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant, Talent Relations Division postings
Full Time Job
Full-service public relations firm specializing in beauty, fashion and lifestyle brands. Seeking full time Assistant for the Talent Relations division to assist with day-to-day activities such as product seeding to top celebrities, artists, and influencers, tracking client press coverage, and assisting with client reports/projects/events. The Talent Division works to align our clients with talent in a variety of ways. This can include but is not limited to product seeding, dressing talent, social media programs, event appearances, and larger endorsement deals.
Candidate should be detail-oriented, have excellent written and verbal communications skills, be outgoing, hardworking and passionate about the entertainment industry. Microsoft Office skills and general computer knowledge a must!
A Bachelor's degree in a related field required and some PR background preferred. This is an entry level position.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Researching talent options and creating targeted talent lists
- Coordinating and executing product seedings; keeping detailed trackers for all seedings
- Coordinating talent dressing opportunities; keeping detailed trackers for all opportunities
- Compiling invite lists and managing RSVP lists for events
- Coordinating travel, accommodations, car services for talent; compiling detailed travel itineraries
- Tracking press and social media clippings; compiling monthly media updates
- Maintaining contact lists for talent
- Assisting in planning and executing talent PR programs and events