Assistant, Talent Relations Division
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Full-service public relations firm specializing in beauty, fashion and lifestyle brands. Seeking full time Assistant for the Talent Relations division to assist with day-to-day activities such as product seeding to top celebrities, artists, and influencers, tracking client press coverage, and assisting with client reports/projects/events. The Talent Division works to align our clients with talent in a variety of ways. This can include but is not limited to product seeding, dressing talent, social media programs, event appearances, and larger endorsement deals.
Candidate should be detail-oriented, have excellent written and verbal communications skills, be outgoing, hardworking and passionate about the entertainment industry. Microsoft Office skills and general computer knowledge a must!
A Bachelor's degree in a related field required and some PR background preferred. This is an entry level position.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Researching talent options and creating targeted talent lists
- Coordinating and executing product seedings; keeping detailed trackers for all seedings
- Coordinating talent dressing opportunities; keeping detailed trackers for all opportunities
- Compiling invite lists and managing RSVP lists for events
- Coordinating travel, accommodations, car services for talent; compiling detailed travel itineraries
- Tracking press and social media clippings; compiling monthly media updates
- Maintaining contact lists for talent
- Assisting in planning and executing talent PR programs and events
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online