ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Boutique feature film and TV marketing production company seeking an assistant editor. 1-2 years of AVID experience. College degree preferred. CANDIDATES WITH EPK, PROMO & DOCUMENTARY EXPERIENCE A PLUS!
- Post Supervisor
- Executive Director, Creative Services
- Assisting post department with administrative and technical tasks
- Logging and digitizing
- Prepare projects for editors
- Prepare projects for finishing and audio mix.
- Must have extensive experience with Avid Media Composer
- Knowledge of different digital video workflows
- Extremely Mac proficient
- Knowledge of Photoshop / Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be a motivated self-starter.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Team Oriented
- Must live locally in Los Angeles
$15.00 per hour Full medical expenses covered by company Elective dental and vision benefits Paid holidays
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online