ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A multi-award winning theatrical advertising company is looking for a talented and experienced Assistant Editor to join our team. This individual will report to the Director of Operations and will work closely with the editorial staff. The right candidate should be an excellent multi-tasker, extremely detailed-oriented, and adaptable.
• Digitizing and ingesting all requested media
• Outputting media for finishing department
• Searching and assembly of project footage
• Creating string outs for projects
• Maintain projects according to company workflow policies
• 1-2 years experience in theatrical advertising, REQUIRED
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Proficient with Mac OS
• Experience in Adobe software
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Standard Office hours are 9:30 to 6:30.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and overnights.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
All resumes to be held Strictly Confidential. No phone calls to company please.
Thank you for your interest!!
Salary based on experience Generous Health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & ad&d, tele-doc) Paid time off - vacation, sick, holidays. 401(k) with company match
THEATRICAL MARKETING EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS
Email application only
All information received will be held in strict confidence. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online