ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Assistant Editor jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant Editor postings
Full Time Job
A multi-award winning theatrical advertising company is looking for a talented and experienced Assistant Editor to join our team. This individual will report to the Director of Operations and will work closely with the editorial staff. The right candidate should be an excellent multi-tasker, extremely detailed-oriented, and adaptable.
• Digitizing and ingesting all requested media
• Outputting media for finishing department
• Searching and assembly of project footage
• Creating string outs for projects
• Maintain projects according to company workflow policies
• 1-2 years experience in theatrical advertising, REQUIRED
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Proficient with Mac OS
• Experience in Adobe software
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Standard Office hours are 9:30 to 6:30.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and overnights.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
All resumes to be held Strictly Confidential. No phone calls to company please.
Thank you for your interest!!