(Bilingual -Spanish) Assistant to Talent Managers
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
International digital media and management company seeks seeks an Assistant who speaks fluent Spanish and English to support 2 digital talent managers who focus on signing and growing the careers of international high potential digital creators and influencers. This role is for a high potential right hand with top notch communication and organization skills to keep 2 highly active digital talent managers on track as they scout and manage the careers of some of the fastest rising stars on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram in both English and Spanish speaking territories.
- Rolling calls
- Pivot scheduling
- Expense tracking and reporting
- Maintaining client, project and development tracking system
- Development research Creative breakdowns and analysis
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Must speak fluent Spanish and English Minimum 2 year's experience as an Executive Assistant to a Senior Level Manager/Executive (preferably at a top tier creative agency, talent agency, management company, studio or digital media network)
- Passion for digital and traditional media platforms with up to the minute intelligence on industry disruptors and thought leaders across multiple fields of interest, always with an eye for creative and development opportunities
- Highly driven personality - Assertive yet tactful professionalism with demonstrated ability to manage upward effectively
- Poise under pressure and natural attention to detail essential
- Must command the ability to think and act ahead of the curve, anticipating needs and obstacles with solutions
- Self taught/self motivated problem solver and contributor who does not require heavy supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong research skills a necessity
- Adobe Creative Suite skills preferred
COVER MESSAGE REQUIRED: in 3 lines or less, tell us why you're the best choice for this role.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online