Art Department PA
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Production Company seeking creative and self-motivated addition to our team. The role will be a mix of art department needs, production assistant (PA) work and day-to-day office admin work.
- Must be comfortable creating mood boards and/or proposing styling ideas
- Coming up with DIY projects and How - To ideas
- Shopping for props and supplies for art department
- Returns of props, keeping track of receipts in Excel
- Organizing digital assets/files (i.e. uploading, downloading files)
- Online research for project ideas for the team
- Managing/uploading to social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Daily admin tasks
- Help out on-set at shoots
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work and learn in the creative industry
- Word, Excel, Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator experience
- Strategic thinker, positive attitude and must be a self-starter
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Up-to-date on Social Media trends and platforms
- Basic knowledge of website platforms - Wordpress, SquareSpace is a plus
- Able to manage several tasks at once
- Must be LA based and have a car and insurance
- The ability to keep a cool head if asked to ... create a moodboard, paint a kitchen cabinet or help prepare for the zombie apocalypse!
20 hours a week, with the immediate possibility of a full time position based on candidate. Salary based on experience.
Please send a resume (PDF) and a paragraph about why you will be great at this job (body of the email is fine).
This job is all about problem solving. Please include an example of a recent problem you solved.
In the subject line please write: your name / where you found the job posting / your assistant superpower
Example: Joan Jackson / Entertainmentcareers.net / Photoshop Ninja
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online