ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Theatrical Lighting Distributor has an immediate full time opening for an individual to provide administrative support to our Products and Sales Division.
• Manage Employee Scheduler.
• Process intercompany orders.
• Review all sales activity of existing office accounts.
• Delegate ''request for quotes'' & online orders & update website daily.
• Coordinate Outside Sales visits.
• Manage & maintain database.
• Coordinate with manufactures for product demonstrations to sales representatives.
• Manage & maintain CRM database.
• Resolve all RMA and other administrative issues timely.
• Create and maintain all related sales reports.
• Coordinate with back office departments (warehouse, purchasing and accounting) as needed.
• Take customer phone calls and assist the customers in identifying their needs with the intent of selling product to the customer.
Qualified candidate will have:
• 3 or more years of experience in administration.
• 3-5 years experience in Customer Service, Sales and/or Operations.
• Strong working knowledge of Accounts Payables/Receivables and Sales.
• Strong working knowledge of computer systems including but, not limited to Microsoft Office required. Ability to adapt to new software a strong plus.
• Strong leadership and decision making skills, strong oral and written communications skills and proven ability to operate under pressure.
Competitive Salary & Great Benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online