ConfidentialNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Administrative Sales jobs in New York-NY
Search all Administrative Sales postings
Full Time Job
Theatrical Lighting Distributor has an immediate full time opening for an individual to provide administrative support to our Products and Sales Division.
• Manage Employee Scheduler.
• Process intercompany orders.
• Review all sales activity of existing office accounts.
• Delegate ''request for quotes'' & online orders & update website daily.
• Coordinate Outside Sales visits.
• Manage & maintain database.
• Coordinate with manufactures for product demonstrations to sales representatives.
• Manage & maintain CRM database.
• Resolve all RMA and other administrative issues timely.
• Create and maintain all related sales reports.
• Coordinate with back office departments (warehouse, purchasing and accounting) as needed.
• Take customer phone calls and assist the customers in identifying their needs with the intent of selling product to the customer.
Qualified candidate will have:
• 3 or more years of experience in administration.
• 3-5 years experience in Customer Service, Sales and/or Operations.
• Strong working knowledge of Accounts Payables/Receivables and Sales.
• Strong working knowledge of computer systems including but, not limited to Microsoft Office required. Ability to adapt to new software a strong plus.
• Strong leadership and decision making skills, strong oral and written communications skills and proven ability to operate under pressure.