ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Boutique entertainment law firm located in mid-town Manhattan is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant.
As an Administrative Assistant you will perform administrative and office support. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing clients, word processing, calendar management, email support, filing and faxing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
• Provide efficient and professional administrative support.
• Prepare correspondence, draft agreements (i.e., initial drafts, revisions, redlining, etc.) and memos.
• Plan and schedule meetings, respond to various inquires both external and internal, manages communication via email, phone calls, etc.
• Work with sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality.
• Greet clients and act as a liaison for clients and attorneys.
• Receives incoming packages and mail.
• Stock office supplies.
• Online and offline research projects.
• Make travel arrangements as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned by attorneys.
• Can-do, flexible attitude and demeanor with good level of business and common sense, and ability to think on your feet.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps and the Internet. Typing 55+ WPM a must.
• Responsible, reliable, trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Bilingual in written and spoken Spanish a plus.
• Strong interest in music and the music industry a plus.
• Recent college graduate is preferred.
Resumes and cover letters MUST be sent as an attachment to the email (Word or PDF format) and NOT sent in the body of the resume.
Starting salary $25,000 a year, year-end performance based bonus, no benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online