Administrative Assistant to President/CEO
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Administrative Assistant to President/CEO jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Administrative Assistant to President/CEO postings
Full Time Job
Job Title: Administrative Assistant to President/CEO
Department: Administration/CEO's Office
This position shall work as direct support to the President/CEO and the Executive Assistant. This position shall help to facilitate all functions necessary to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the President/CEO's office and to promote the positive appearance of the President/CEO and the company in all regards.
The right person for this job will be confident (without ego), exceptionally reliable, flexible, responsible, very well organized, and able to work under pressure.
Essential Job Functions
• Screen and route all phone calls
• Monitor and manage all business emails
• Track, manage and keep up with all company expenses (for the Admin Assistant and the President, including submitting all appropriate receipts and details to accounting
• Coordinate all travel, reservations and arrangements as needed
• Manage and schedule appointments as needed
• Facilitate gifts and correspondence, including but not limited to: thank you notes, birthday gifts and notes, personal notes, etc.
• Manage VIP mailing list for important contacts
• Work with the EA to coordinate company-wide event planning, ticketing, and credentialing, such as the ACMs, CMAs, company retreat, etc.
• Maintain filing system
• Attend industry or company events as needed
• Primary contact for personal tasks requested by the president (such as: dry cleaning, personal errands, etc.)
• Occasional errand running (i.e. meals for flights or meetings, miscellaneous errands)
Indirect Job Functions
• Protect the company profit margin
• Streamline interaction with Management Teams
• Provide general support to staff members when appropriate
• Develop and maintain effective lines of communication
• Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality
• Great work ethic
• Willing to work extra hours with a great attitude, including weekends (occasionally/as-needed)
• Able and willing to operate in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to changes
• Open minded, with no sense of entitlement
• Positive attitude (even under pressure)
Other Skills / Abilities
• Language and etiquette skills appropriate for business environment
• Comprehensive Mac & PC experience and basic troubleshooting skills
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.