Paid Intern - Video Editing
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
The Hollywood Reporter video department produces, shoots and edits content including behind the scenes cover shoot videos, film festival coverage, red carpets, branded content and Close Up with The Hollywood Reporter on The Sundance channel. Our content is distributed across THR's online networks, television partnerships, and digital syndication to hundreds of thousands of viewers both nationwide and internationally.
We're looking for hardworking, resourceful, fast-thinking students to serve as an important part of our small production team. Intern responsibilities may include: editing interviews, red carpet videos and event videos; media management; online distribution; tracking assets; managing schedules; camera and lighting work; and transcoding. Interns will gain significant experience with professional entertainment news video equipment, aesthetics and workflow. Entertainment junkies will especially enjoy working with THR. Student video editors with some production background are ideal candidates.
- MUST be enrolled in a college/university/online courses
- Thorough understanding of documentary shooting & post production digital processes
- Fluency in Premiere Pro is required.
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- This is a paid internship - Maximum of 24 hours (three days) per week
1) link to an online editing or shooting reel (required for consideration)
2) a brief cover letter
3) your resume Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online