Concord Bicycle MusicBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Entertainment / Music Company seeks Financial Analyst
The Concord Music Group finance department is looking for a junior level analyst to join our FP&A team. This position reports to the Sr. Director of FP&A.
Responsibilities will include:
• Maintain and update master project file
• Create budget to actual analysis for all released projects
• Prepare 4 week review and reforecast for all released projects
• Assist in collecting data across departments
• Support annual budgeting process
• Complete ad hoc analysis as requested
You have the following:
• Understanding of basic accounting principles
• Solid grasp of basic excel functions - pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and analyzing data
• Detail and results oriented
• Strong work ethic, including ability to excel in an environment with changing priorities
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
• 1-2 years of accounting and/or analyst experience preferred
• Entertainment industry experience preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online