E! Entertainment Television Internship
Part Time Unpaid Internship
COMCAST ENTERTAINMENT GROUP – E! ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION
About Comcast Entertainment Group: Based in Los Angeles, Comcast Entertainment Group operates E! Entertainment Television, the 24-hour network with programming dedicated to the world of entertainment, and E! Online; the Style Network, the destination for women 18-49 with a passion for the best in relatable and inspiring lifestyle programming; G4, offering the last word on gaming, technology, animation, interactivity and ''Internet culture'' for the male 18-34 demo; and FEARnet, the world’s premier horror destination on demand, online and on mobile devices is a cutting-edge, multi-platform network with an unrivaled modern terror library. Comcast Entertainment Group's Corporate World Headquarters is in the Miracle Mile neighborhood of Los Angeles, with other offices in New York City, London and Hong Kong.
Who We Are: At Comcast Entertainment Group, our employees have the opportunity to work on four diverse and innovative brands, creating content that permeates pop culture. We are passionate about our business and believe it is our duty to encourage each member of our team to be a vital and imaginative participant in growing our brands. We pride ourselves on being a leading edge company at the forefront of entertainment industry trends and technology and are led by experienced leaders that instill a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration throughout the company. We attract top talent who are looking to grow their careers within our company. Best of all, we never forget that we work in entertainment and that it is our job to have fun.
About Comcast: Comcast founded in 1963, has grown into one of the world's leading communication and entertainment companies — focused on broadband cable, commerce and content. Comcast Cable is the country's largest provider of cable services, and has expanded to digital services, faster Internet and IP-enabled phone service, and innovative programming —over 250 cable channels, including popular channels like — “E!,” “Sportsnet,” “Exercise TV,” “The Golf Channel” and more.
Internship: E! Entertainment Spring Internship
Salary: Unpaid (for college credit only)
Purpose: To expose college student to hands on work experience with E! Entertainment.
• E! Chelsea Lately Production
• E! Chelsea Lately Wardrobe
• E! Daily 10
• E! Casting
• E! Development
• E! Finance
• E! Human Resources
• E! IT
• E! International
• E! Marketing
• E! Music
• E! News
• E! New Media
• E! News Bureau
• E! News International
• E! News Now
• E! News Wardrobe
• E! Online
• E! Online – Editorial
• E! Online - The Awful Truth
• E! Online, Watch with Kristin
• E! Print and Online Design
• E! Public Relations
• E! Program Planning and Acquisitions
• E! Research
• E! Show Research
• E! The Soup
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills required.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
• Must be pro-active, detailed oriented, and possess good follow-through while adhering to deadlines.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks sufficiently while working independently.
• Strong interest in the entertainment industry preferred.
• Strong organizational skills are preferred.
• Candidate must be reliable and have good time management skills.
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college and be receiving academic credit.
• Internships require a commitment of at least 16 hours per week for a minimum of 12 weeks.
We are an equal opportunity employer.