Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, CA (covering US, Canada & South America)
Do you want to combine your sales skills with your passion for cinema and languages? We are waiting for you!
ComTranslations.TV is one of the fastest growing Subtitling, Dubbing and Translation companies in the world. A truly international company, with offices in Burbank, CA, and Madrid, Spain.
• Source new clients through referrals, meetings, networking, tradeshows, calling and digital marketing
• Proactively seek out and develop new business contacts and relationships to drive sales growth
• Manage a portfolio of clients by establishing long-term relationships with prospects and existing clients
• Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
• Use your knowledge of our services to engage with clients
• Visit prospective clients explaining our services and closing deals
• Experience in a sales environment
• Experience in the cinema and/or language industry is an advantage
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in BA
• Self-motivated with a ''can-do'' attitude, responsible, works well under pressure
• Experience cold calling to businesses
• Excellent English communication (written and verbal) skills, foreign languages desirable but not mandatory
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient with MS Office suite
• Experience using CRM tools (Salesforce) is an advantage
Start date: Immediate
Full-time, from 08.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday
If you are interested, send us your resume, cover letter and anything that you find relevant.
You will have the opportunity to join an international team, work in the cinema industry on famous movies and TV shows, be in touch with the biggest players in this domain and attend the most prestigious audiovisual events.
Should this not be enough, we offer a fixed base salary and uncapped commissions based on sales!
30-40$+uncapped sale based commissions
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online