Receptionist / Office Assistant
Cold OpenVenice, CA
Full Time Job
Located in Venice Beach, Cold Open is an award-winning print advertising agency specializing in the entertainment industry. Currently we are looking to fill a jr-level position for Receptionist/Office Assistant to answer phones and provide support for our office and to members of the executive team.
Candidates will have a positive attitude, exceptional organizational skills, ability to multitask, attention to detail and a professional demeanor when dealing with colleagues, clients and talent in this fast-paced environment. Previous experience and interest in the entertainment industry or marketing is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• answer a heavy volume of phone calls & route calls/messages to specific employees
• responsible for appearance of the office, including some light housekeeping
• make coffee & set out food, coordinating lunch orders
• receive visitors to the agency
• create & maintain various office reports for the executive team
• coordinate travel, dining and other plans for the executive team
• order & organize office supplies
• coordinate package & mail deliveries
• assist in maintaining the company website & databases
• other general office responsibilities
• previous experience as a receptionist/front desk/administrative assistant a plus
Skills & Qualifications
• positive attitude, respectful, mature & friendly demeanor
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
• organized & motivated, good with self-prioritization and juggling multiple tasks
• creative thinker with problem-solving skills
• experience working in a team with different personalities
• working knowledge of Excel, FileMaker, Word, and Adobe CS applications a plus
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include Health/Dental Plan and 401(k).
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online