Digital Marketing, Manager
Cohen Media GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Prestige/arthouse independent film distribution company seeks an outstanding candidate as described below:
- Oversee internet marketing strategy for the following platforms: domestic theatrical, ancillary (DVD/Blu-ray, iVOD, VOD, SVOD), and international sales (film markets, festivals, special events).
- Direct and create all content for two company websites (one for new films and one for classics). Must have experience using content management systems (CMS) and be comfortable dealing with web backends. Must be comfortable managing a data-driven website redesign, including coordinating with designers and developers.
- Create and manage all content across company accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and YouTube. Manage independent Facebook pages for select major film releases.
- Maintain lookahead calendars (theatrical, ancillary, international) to inform editorial decisions across web, social, email, ads, and blog.
- Design and manage all social advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google Search and Display.
- Create email campaigns in MailChimp for current and classic films, International Sales, and Domestic Exhibitors.
- Contact industry sites (Indiewire, IMDb, Apple, Deadline, etc) to secure online trailer premieres. Syndicate posters, film info, and trailers to major film websites.
- Create art for web, social, email, and ads from layered movie key art or still photo sets. Must be experienced manipulating, resizing, and adjusting images in Photoshop.
- Manage graphic design vendors where needed to produce art.
- Occasionally edit video clips using Adobe Premiere.
- Advise regarding maintenance of metadata in industry-standard film database and rights management system FilmTrack.
- Administer company Dropbox accounts.
SKILLS, SOFTWARE, and EXPERIENCE
- Adobe Creative Suite (strong with Photoshop; proficient with InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, Media Encoder).
- Dropbox administration; Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive); Microsoft Office.
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Social ad systems: Facebook; Twitter; YouTube; Google Search and Display
- Video platforms: YouTube, Vimeo. Knowledge of video editing basics.
- Experience with social media management tools including Hootsuite and Buffer.
- Mac OS X
- Copy writing and editing
- Experience in independent film distribution strongly preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online