Cohen Gardner LLPBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Cohen Gardner LLP has a full time opening for a Receptionist to facilitate front office operations starting immediately.
• Excellent phone manner and the ability to interface significantly with clients both on the phone and in person
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
• Experience with Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel is necessary
• A self-starter approach
• Ability to take initiative and problem solve
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
• Strong work ethic, punctual, reliable and dependable
• Answering phone calls, rolling calls and light scheduling
• Processing incoming and outgoing mail, scanning, faxing, shipping and other related duties
• Maintain the kitchen/supply room, which includes light kitchen duties, i.e., making coffee, fridge stocked and utensils stocked. Keep supplies cabinet stocked and tidy, maintain copy machine and fax machine with paper
• Keep the front office tidy and organized
Degree preferred (either AA or BA/BS)
Position is full-time, 5 days per week, 10am -6pm, $10/hour. This job is great for someone interested in pursuing a career in entertainment law. Please provide cover letter explaining your interest in the field of entertainment as well as current resume.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online