Intern - Production/Social Media/Admin
CoMPANY FilmsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Hello prospective interns!
We are looking for an energetic, dependable, friendly, and organized multitasked. You should have strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, basic internet and email, etc.). Having knowledge of Photoshop and Final Cut Pro is a major plus. We're looking to have interns start at the beginning of the new year!
- MUST have your own laptop
- MUST have an insured vehicle
- MUST have exceptional knowledge of social media
General duties include but are not limited to:
- Getting the chance to become a paid production assistant on set on a job by job basis
- Aiding the company owners with projects
- Having the opportunity to research for productions when bidding projects
- Maintaining and updating our social media presence
- Photoshop and edit spots as needed
- Answering phones
- Help production teams with any needs they may have
- Assist any staff member when necessary
We are looking for up to 3 people to split the week.
College credit, occasional paid PA work, mileage reimbursement, free lunch
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online