CinedigmNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Financial Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Financial Analyst postings
Full Time Job
The Financial Analyst of Digital Cinema Services will analyze all financial documents from customers related to their digital equipment. This position will require customer contact requesting contractual documents needed to determine deployment costs. Preparation and updating of quarterly cost recoupment reports that are provided to the exhibitor buyers to track their virtual print fees earned and their digital systems costs for the domestic and international deployments.
• Contact exhibitor buyers and request documents supporting their digital system purchasing and financing.
• Analyze, Track and Review all documents related to system costs.
• Enter journal entries into the general ledger to record revenue and costs.
• Review and Interpret exhibitor MLA's and lender documentation.
• Prepare the cost recoupment reporting schedule for all exhibitor buyers.
• Quarterly updates for all completed cost recoupment reports.
• Maintain exhibitor recoupable costs schedule for Manager of Exhibitor Reporting.
• Update depreciation analysis for exhibitor buyers and Cinedigm financed sites.
• Ad-Hoc projects associated with Digital Cinema Team.
• Maintain CF insurance documents and update equipment schedules.
• Preferred candidate will have held a financial analyst position in the accounting and finance department of a major media, entertainment or technology services company
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and deal effectively with exhibitors in providing cost recoupment reports
• Proficient in Microsoft Office- Excel (V-lookups)
• Great Plains GL and Management Reporter experience a Plus
• Speaking French a Plus
• Strong Organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
• Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping
• Knowledge and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs