Paid Intern - seasonal
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
Full Time Paid Internship
2018 Internship Opportunities
• These are seasonal, internship opportunities and no benefits will be provided.
• Interns are paid at minimum wage according to state law.
• Specific postings will be made available in the coming months. Please apply to this posting in order to become part of our internship pipeline and to stay up to date on internship opportunities.
The goal of the Cincinnati Reds internship program is to provide a relevant work experience to a diverse group of college students and recent graduates, giving them the opportunity to apply what they have learned in the classroom in an employment environment. Interns work in a professional atmosphere under the supervision of seasoned professionals. Objectives and practices will vary with each department of the organization.
Internship candidates must be a full-time student or recent graduate of a college, university, or institution of higher learning, pursuing a degree in Sports Administration or an area specific to a department of the organization.
As members of the Reds extended family, interns may receive up to two (2) tickets per homestand, subject to availability, any applicable taxes, and all Cincinnati Reds policies and procedures. Some meals may be provided to interns working in game-day roles. All interns are responsible for local housing and parking.
Internships are available in the following areas of the organization:
• Athletic Training
• Baseball Operations
• Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Community Relations
• Corporate Partnerships
• Creative Services
• Information Technology
• Marketing & Communications Media Relations
• Promotional Events
• Reds Community Fund
• Special Events
• Ticket Operations
• Ticket Sales
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Based on the departments mentioned above, what is your first preference?
2. Second preference?
3. Third preference?