Intern - Ticket Sales and Services
Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Job Title:Ticket Sales and Services Intern
Reports To:Director of Customer Service
FLSA:Hourly- Non Exempt
Job Summary: The Ticket Sales and Services Intern will assist in the execution of ticket sales and customer service to Season Ticket Members. Additional responsibilities include Guest Ambassador Services, VIP Concierge, and responding to e-mail and telephone inquiries and providing general product and program information. The position requires heavy computer and telephone usage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Partner with the sales and service team to meet and exceed customer service expectations
• Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
• Responsible for working on a computerized system selling tickets to guests
• Generate reports from Ticketing System and Microsoft Excel
• Telephone work with key Reds Clients
• Mail ticket orders and product information
• Service season ticket accounts; in-seat visits, attend season ticket membership functions
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, good grammar, voice, and diction, strong interpersonal skills and a team oriented spirit to provide exceptional service to our Reds fans.
• Must be computer literate, demonstrate proficiency utilizing the Internet, ability to understand products and services, research and communicate information and record daily activities in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of Tickets.com ticketing system a plus.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds organization policies and procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds organization
• Perform duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload
• Meet department productivity standards
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Occasional lifting of 20 pounds required.
• This is a Part-Time opportunity and no benefits will be provided
• Seasonal staff members are paid a minimum wage of $8.10/hour
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)?