Intern - Office Production
Chelsea PicturesNew York, NY
Part Time Paid Internship
An award-winning, bi-coastal content Production Company seeks a sharp, capable, punctual, solution-oriented individual for a part time internship position during the Spring 2017 semester.
We represent a diverse roster of Directors and often collaborate with some of the top agencies and clients in the industry. As an intern, you'll be working daily to help with the pre-production and production workflow.
• Answering, screening and directing incoming phone calls
• Making office runs and deliveries
• Maintaining office appearance and supply levels
• Staying informed on industry and company news and press
• Assisting Office Staff as well as Freelance Production Teams
• Light CRM data entry and upkeep
• Working on set as a Production Assistant
• Providing assistance to Executives and Partners as needed
• Proximity to NYC
• Current College Enrollment or Recent College Graduate
• Knowledge of Mac based workflows and OS
• Some production knowledge (or a desire to learn)
• Proficiency in editing software such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
• Problem solving, productive and independent attitude and work ethic
The position would best be suited for someone hoping to get their foot in the door and start their journey on a production or advertising career. Please note, though we represent film and television directors, we specialize in commercial and branded content production.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online