Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Production Assistants jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Assistants postings
Cause Worldwide is looking for Production Assistants to work with us in 36 cities across the country on various annual productions.
Production Assistant is responsible for the administration, organization and secretarial work involved in producing our television programming.
While duties do vary from production to production, the work includes assisting actors and the crew, issuing scripts, dealing with travel and accommodation bookings and sorting out inquiries and other paperwork.
- Perform tape based deliveries; layoffs, prep tape basics, tape labeling, and asset delivery
- Preform file based deliveries; video file export, file conversion, FTP upload and download management.
- Organize client material and data for a variety of projects.
- Manage a variety of support tasks for Producers and Artists in a fast paced post production environment.
- Quality Control review of client file postings and tape assets
- Work closely with Producers to ensure timely and accurate management of departmental procedures and needs.
- Basic machine room experience: tape deck routing, dubbing, ingest, and stock management
- Understand of industry source and delivery spec standards: resolutions, frame rates, file codecs, etc.
- Knowledge of .mov (ProRes HQ, Uncompressed, H.264), mp4, mpeg, wmv, flv
- Strong experience with Mac OS systems including programs such as, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Media encoder, Compressor, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple time sensitive tasks on their own or in collaboration with team members.
- Flexible schedule, possible nights and weekends as needed.
- Strong interpersonal and technical communication skills.