Catalyst Sports & MediaSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Catalyst Sports seeks a highly motivated and proactive full time assistant for the office of the CEO. This position requires an ability to interact with staff and clients at all levels in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Manage very a busy office
• Coordinate often-changing schedules and calendars for internal/external meetings and conference calls
• Manage busy phones
• Maintain contact list
• Coordinate heavy domestic and international travel arrangements
• Maintain expenses and databases
• Document uploading, organization, and overall management of files/documents
• Perform administrative and office support activities, including some reception duties
• Make office runs for the executive office
• Provide client support
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Other various administrative tasks as necessary
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to accuracy and detail
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• The ability to exercise sound judgment and manage competing and demanding priorities
• Minimum 2 years or equivalent work-related experience
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
• Must be able to multi-task with the ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in highly demanding situations
• Professional demeanor
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment
• Proven ability to work independently to achieve accomplishments
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
• Knowledge of basketball and/or esports a plus
• Must be available to start by October 16, 2017.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online