Customer Service Representative
Casting NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Casting Networks International has been providing cutting edge technology solutions for Casting Directors, Agencies and Talent since 2001. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CNI operates in all major US markets, as well as the UK, France, Australia, and Mexico. We are currently seeking a full time addition to the Customer Service division.
- Previous work experience in a customer service capacity
- A basic knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Proficiency with MAC and PC platforms
- An upbeat, enthusiastic, warm personality
The ideal candidate will possess the following additional attributes:
- Stellar communication skills
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Extreme ease and comfort with technology
- A calm, professional manner while juggling multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- The flexibility to adapt to new systems and processes with confidence
- An eager, creative approach to problem solving and challenges
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive phone work that will include troubleshooting, technical support and customer education
- Duties to be carried out with customers in person, on the telephone, and via email
- Gathering information and creating spreadsheets, documents, lists, etc.
- Assisting in the overall positive experience for the customer
- Actively participating in the growth of the company
Casting Networks International offers the opportunity to work for a thriving company that is constantly evolving, learn from a progressive management team that values all employee ideas, opinions and suggestions, and to be part of a strong, dedicated group of creative and occasionally amusing individuals. We look forward to hearing from you!
This is an entry-level full-time position.
$12/hour to start, after probationary period $14/hour plus benefits & 401k
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online