Intern - Video Marketing Production
Capitoline VideoChicago, IL
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are looking for a fall intern for a video marketing agency. We are a start-up video production company dedicated to empowering small businesses and individual entrepreneurs to harness the power of web and social video to build relationships with their customers and establish their unique brands.
This is an opportunity to be directly involved in a variety of projects and all levels of business operations. You'll have chance to contribute to real world, client projects at each stage of the development and production process. You'll get to apply your skills, develop your knowledge and experience, and create materials you can use in your own portfolio or reel.
The main focus of the internship will be video production and editing. We are a small company and work closely with our clients to shoot material for the websites, social media, and other marketing channels. As an intern, you will be involved in helping to shoot videos and edit them. This is a 1-2 day per week internship, with a flexible schedule. There may be additional opportunities for extra days and experience as the needs arise.
• Set up and breakdown of video/photo production sets.
• Camera setup & operation.
• Gathering, editing, and managing video content for delivery on different platforms.
• Working closely with management to create original video content in line with marketing objectives.
• Performing additional duties, as directed.
• Experience using video editing software (Final Cut Pro, Avid, Adobe Suite, etc.)
• Previous or current classes focused on audio/video production
• Proficient with video production equipment (cameras, audio, lighting, etc.)
• Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Able to set and adhere to strict deadlines.
• Experience in Marketing and Communications (website development, graphic design, etc.) a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online