Intern - Talent Agency
Capital Talent AgencyWashington, DC
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Formed in 2009, Capital Talent Agency, LLC (CTA) represents professional artists who work nationally in theater, film, television, and voiceovers. Capital Talent Agency also represents authors in all genres of fiction and non-fiction, as well as playwrights and screenwriters. Created in response to the needs of this growing population of artists in the nation's capital, CTA was built around the personal and professional needs of our clients, not only providing representation, but also career planning, financial guidance, travel support, and much more.
Interns are a critical asset to our team and provide support in areas including (but not limited to) contracting, submissions, and research. While this is an unpaid position, our team works hard to tailor the CTA internship experience to each intern's individual interests. We are able to provide extensive hands-on training, networking opportunities, and complimentary tickets to local theatrical productions.
The ideal candidate is a bright, enthusiastic, organized self-starter who works hard and can laugh while doing it!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answering phone calls and greeting guests
- Scheduling client auditions
- Tracking union contracts
- Screening submissions and exercising artistic judgment
- Taping, uploading, and editing client video auditions
- Marketing and generating business (including cold calls, emails, and networking)
- Researching industry trends and opportunities
- Various administrative duties
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Basic video editing skills
- Must provide own laptop
Marketing/PR experience is a major plus. This position is NOT suitable for aspiring performers.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online