Intern - Agency
Capital Talent AgencyWashington, DC
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Agency jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Intern - Agency postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Interns are a critical asset to our team and provide support in areas including (but not limited to) contracting, submissions, and research. While this is an unpaid position, our team works hard to tailor the CTA internship experience to each intern's individual interests. We are able to provide extensive hands-on training, networking opportunities, and complimentary tickets to local theatrical productions.
The ideal candidate is a bright, enthusiastic, organized self-starter who works hard and can laugh while doing it!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answering phone calls and greeting guests
- Scheduling client auditions
- Tracking union contracts
- Screening submissions and exercising artistic judgment
- Taping, uploading, and editing client video auditions
- Marketing and generating business (including cold calls, emails, and networking)
- Researching industry trends and opportunities
- Various administrative duties
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Basic video editing skills
- Must provide own laptop
Marketing/PR experience is a major plus. This position is NOT suitable for aspiring performers.