VP, Brand Marketing, Media
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 11/9/2016 1:41:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VP, Brand Marketing, Media jobs in Englewood Cliffs-NJ
Search all VP, Brand Marketing, Media postings
Full Time Job
• Lead overall external media strategies and plans to drive all brand initiatives.
• Create ''best-in-class'' marketing programs working with internal marketing team and agency partners to develop all media strategy and plan development.
• Maximize internal assets to drive brand initiatives across, TV, digital and out-of-home experiences.
• Develop strong relationships across the organization, in particular with communications, research, scheduling and programming to ensure goal alignment and performance measurement.
• Support revenue and sponsorship opportunities for all business news and primetime marketing initiatives.
• Drive significant awareness and trial of primetime programming, while increasing business news loyalty, implementing strategic ways to extend time spent viewing.
• Manage a diverse workload, across all brand initiatives.
• Interpret customer research/trends and translate into actionable strategic plans that can achieve stated business goals.
• Support Senior Vice President of Marketing on all relevant priorities.
• Minimum 10 years of marketing experience in media placement& planning.
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience in the entertainment/media industry.
• Innovative creative thinker with a passion for entertainment, news and the media industry.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Outstanding presentation skills.
• Strong results orientation.
• Ability to work cross-functionally.
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, growth-oriented environment.